Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Posting a little late this week!

Sorry I missed the Tuesday update. I wanted to wait and post today. Our OB ordered a biophysical profile yesterday to check on Liam because of that increased level of amniotic fluid they found last week, so I thought I'd wait and post after that. Liam had 30 minutes to do several things (they checked muscle tone, practice breathing, movement, and amniotic fluid level). He scored a perfect score (8 out of 8) in 8 minutes. What a guy! And the amniotic fluid level was back down to normal yesterday, too.

This week's prayer requests:

1. PRAISE that we are having Liam at a time in medicine when so much is known about how to treat his problems.
2. PRAISE that Liam cooperated and scored so well on his BPP!
3. PRAISE for continued good health for Lisa during this pregnancy.
4. For complete healing for Liam during this pregnancy (we continue to ask for the moon since God made it anyway!).
5. For strength, guidance, and wisdom as we face treatment choices and decisions.
6. For good physical health and restful sleep for Bill and Lisa.
7. For God to show us the way financially so we can provide the best medical care for our son.
8. For the strength to let this child go home to God if it becomes obvious that this is God’s answer to our prayers.

Take care,
Lisa

I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:8
(I should note that this is the goal I'm shooting for, not where I am!)

No comments: