Saturday, October 27, 2007

Drumroll, please!





The long-awaited Oct 31 echocardiogram is almost here. We would appreciate all your prayers for our little Jelly Bean this week as we get a birds-eye view of what's going on with his heart right now. Please pray that the coarc repair is holding steady, the valve looks good, and (most importantly) that the ASD (fancy term for hole in his heart) is closing.

We continue to battle feeding issues, and were able to get a swallow study set for Nov 7 to see if there has been any improvement. You have no idea how happy we would be to see Liam free of his NG tube. We're starting to see the long-term effects of him being dependent on an NG tube for so long, and we really want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

The new pics above (and sorry for the text problems) are Liam on the beach in Florida, hanging out with his ever-present paci, and Liam getting warm after a bath this past week.

In Christ,
Bill and Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pictures! Liam is so cute (as usual!) I am thinking of you guys today as he goes for his tests. Take care. Candace

Anonymous said...

Paci's are good. What a sweet baby. I hope test results give you good news and hope. Thanks for the photos. You are in my prayers.

Karen

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that Liam is such a cute little peanut. You just want to eat him. :) I pray that you have a blessed Thanksgiving. I am thinking of you even though I don't post much on the boards. I'm trying to wean from it (you know how that is).
Susan (aka S~NJ) pm me if you want to keep in touch in case I miss a post from you.