Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Long past due pics from the fall...






Sorry for the delay in posting these pics! I know, I know--I should be posting November and December pictures!! Thought you might like to see Halloween pics first. Hopefully I'll get Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures up in the next month. It's easier now that I'm back at work and have access to a better computer (I love my Mac!!).

I'm entitling the top picture, "If only magic wands worked!!" As you can see, Liam was not impressed with Halloween. But he sure does have a cute sleeper on, eh?

In Christ,
Lisa

1 comment:

esusan94 said...

Lisa, I check your blog every once in a while to see an update. You are doing great and your little one is sooooo cute. Both of them are. I pray his health is getting better each day.