Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Celebrating our anniversary today!

No new or exciting news in the Jelly Bean department, and today we are taking time out to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. Hard to believe it's been 8 years!

We will hold over the same prayer requests from last week to today:

1. PRAISE for supportive people who call and e-mail "just to check in," send cards, and post comments to this blog. You make us smile, and we thank you!
2. PRAISE that we received the 2nd opinion report so quickly and that it looks more hopeful.
4. For complete healing for our son during this pregnancy (we will ask for the moon since God made it anyway!).
5. For strength, guidance, and wisdom as we face treatment choices and decisions.
6. For good physical health and restful sleep for Bill and Lisa. This continues to be a big problem, especially for Lisa.
7. For God to show us the way financially so we can provide the best medical care for our son.
8. For the strength to let this child go home to God if it becomes obvious that this is God’s answer to our prayers.

Thanks so much for your prayers,
Bill and Lisa

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken." Psalm 62:1-2

4 comments:

Gavin's Mama said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea for 8 years! You make me feel old. We'll be married 16 this October. Happy Anniversary!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Mr.Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so happy for you all!! I hope that you all have an awesome father's day weekend. Your in my prayers!!!