Friday, September 21, 2007

Update and a few pics...


Hi all! We went to Liam's pediatrician yesterday, and he weighed in at 7 lb 13 oz. He is doing well and growing a lot. He has started to interact more with us, which is so nice! Here are a few pictures from the last week or so.
In the top picture, Liam pulled his tube out, so Mom took the opportunity to snap a quick picture of him. Of course, then he was grumpy, so the only way Mom could get a good pic was to stick his paci in his mouth. Figures.
In the other two pics, he is hanging out in his boppy and his swing.
Enjoy!
In Christ,
Bill and Lisa


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see these just now. The paci pic is perfect. I owe you dinner, but I've had to work late most nights this week. I won't even pretend to be as busy as you are though! I'll call you soon and set a date. I've got fun stories to tell you from teaching class.

Thanks for the photos.

Karen

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pics Lisa!! Liam is sooo cute! I can't wait to meet him in person some day! Take care. :)

Anonymous said...

He's so beautiful!
Ali

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is sooooo adorable. Good to here from you. How are you doing? Can't wait to see him in person. Thank you for sharing your pictures.
Love Mrs. Kathy

Anonymous said...

you don't know me but i've been following your blog from max julian's blog. i am a christian who has been praying for your family and am also an occupational therapist in memphis. my main floors are the ICU and the 0-12 month units, so i treat several infants with cardiac diagnoses. i'm so happy that liam is doing so well. you have been an inspiration to me and reminded me that all of my patients are somone's "jelly bean." i pray continued health and blessings on your family! (hang in there with the feedings - it's amazing what a few weeks can do!)