Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And after a difficult 20 hours...

we're going HOME!!!

I returned to Liam's room after publishing that last post to find chaos reigning supreme. It's pretty much stayed that way ever since but we still get to go home today (thank goodness!). I think we'll fare better at home at this point. Anyone who's been hospitalized for any length of time understands that!

Our internet is down at the house. Depending on how quickly AT & T gets on it, I may not be able to post for the next day or two. Feel free to call us if you're wondering how we are. I won't answer or will turn the phone off if I can't answer it or need some sleep.

Keep on praying!

In Christ,
Bill and Lisa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Liam!! It is simply amazing how little ones heal so quickly. I am so happy that yall are going home! If you need anything please do not hesitate to call me. Please...I know that church will bring food but if you would like something special or particular please let me know.. I love yall and would consider it an honor to serve you in any way that I can.

Love,
Lorie

Anonymous said...

I have prayers coming from all over for you and the little man. I'm so happy to hear that he's coming home.
Ali

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I am so happy that Liam is doing so well.

Marianne Luther