Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update 10/14 at 11:30 AM CST

Looks like we're going home tomorrow (maybe)! YAHOO!! Liam had a rough night last night. He had a tough time settling down to sleep and then woke at 3:30 and was awake for an hour. Hopefully he'll get more sleep tonight. Everything else looks good. They were talking about releasing him this morning but ultimately decided to keep him another day, which I was actually happy to hear. I need to escape for some time this afternoon to go spend some time preparing Sarah and the house for Liam's arrival back home.

Don't stop praying!!

In Christ,
Lisa (and Bill)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, So glad everything is going well. God is SO GOOD. I know He has answered many, many prayers on Liam's behalf. I'm glad he will get to go home tomorrow. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about all of you. Love ya Lesa Stovall